The Granada Foundation trustees and Advisory Council recognise the devastating impact the current but necessary restrictions are having on the arts and science organisations in our region, many of whom we have supported for many years with grants large and small.
It is, therefore, with great reluctance that our trustees have taken the decision to cancel our meeting scheduled for Wednesday, 13th May 2020, and will not be able to consider any applications for the time being.
We will meet again to consider applications for funding as soon as it safe and practical to do so and an announcement will be made on this page when a date for the next round of applications is set but please note this will be some weeks away.
For those who intended to apply at our May meeting, please hold on to your application and do not send it to us at the moment.
If you have already received a grant for a project that has been affected/delayed by the outbreak please let us know. We will aim to be as flexible as possible to accommodate any new timescales/changes that are necessary.
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org